Sunday, January 2, 2011

Winter Olympics for Writers

Greetings! Long time...

So, last year the Winter Olympics in Vancouver followed shortly after Christmas. For those of us who to admit to enjoying luge and curling, the Winter Olympics gave us something to look forward to while combating the post-Christmas blues. With no Winter Olympics this year (and I'm not Canadian enough to take up curling....), I realized I need to find something else to keep my sun-deprived brain occupied.

To that end, I decided I'm going to invest in beefing up my rather flabby writing muscles and get some samples posted at least once a week...even if just a few thoughts or starts of stories...or shameless photo posts of my lovely girls. Let's see how this goes! I'm sure my fan base (both of you) will be supportive of this initiative, yes?

So I went through my journal and picked out a fun story to start off the year--I'll post it this week once I dust it off.

While I can't guarantee that the content will always be memorable, I can assure you that the apostrophe use in my new posts will be kick ass. :-)

Cheers,
Kristine

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You almost got lost in Google reader between Work Fails and The Angry Pharmacist...I will have to start paying attention now!