Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! Rachael had fun trick-or-treating at a few of our neighbors' houses on Wednesday. She was dressed up as a monkey and I have to say--the tail on the costume was by far the best part.

Now that we're going through Rachael's second round of holidays, I find myself in a reflective mood--she was so little at this time last year! And now, she can run up and down our driveway (and the stairs). To capture my sappy, nostalgic mood, I've included a pic of Rachael's first Halloween too. :-)








Making her way down the street!
(Halloween 2006)







Smaller than a pumpkin!
(Halloween 2006)



2 comments:

Jen said...

How cute! What a difference a year makes. Last year small as a pumpkin and this year bigger then a pumpkin. :)

Unknown said...

Racho wants to grow up, she is a toys r us kid. All the things Uncle Jim and buy her that she can play with!