Thursday, September 13, 2007

Shameless Photo Post

It's gotten chilly this week, so we had to start pulling out the fall attire. It doesn't seem right to already be wearing coats in the morning, but we definitely need them! What's neat, actually, is that the coat Kim and Mike bought Rachael for Christmas last year fits her perfectly right now, and it's a fall/early winter coat! Couldn't ask for better timing!

Anyway, while my brother was in town last week, he picked up a few Halloween things for Rachael to wear--including a SUPER cool monkey Halloween costume! He made me promise to post photos of her wearing her new duds; afater all, few things are cuter than babies in boot cut pants. Ha ha... Rachael says thanks for the festive outfit, Uncle Jim, and I promise to tolerate my monkey suit! ;-)


"OK, now you can get me out of this."

"Am I supposed to be able to see in this thing??"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to say, that is the best outfit I have ever seen! I wish I could be a Monkey! Keep being cute Rachael!!!

Jen said...

I love the new fall clothing, so cute! I love Rachael as a monkey too! :)