Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day

I thought I'd kick of this blog on Father's day with a picture of my little girl and me. The picture is a month and a half old, but I think it fit the best.

Rachael somehow managed to do some shopping and got me a pocketwatch-style keychain with a spot to put a picture of her. She also had her Grandma Baker buy me a cute book that she would like me to read to her.

Rachael had lunch with Grandma & Grandpa Baker, and Uncle Rob and Aunt Sarah. She smiled and played the whole time. She visited with Aunt Jen and Uncle Jim yesterday and entertained them with lots of smiles and giggles.

After a quality power-nap, she continued practicing her newfound standing skills and wore her poor mother out. She pretty much stood and walked (with help) until she just could not stay awake one second longer. I think this pretty much the beginning of the end for Rachael sitting in one spot, playing with toys.

Look ma! One hand!

No comments: